Monday, December 29, 2008

A new painting...


Since I had a little bit of time over this long weekend, I decided to do a painting for one of my closest friends. It was her birthday a few moths ago and when I asked her what she wanted, she said the only thing she wants is for me to do a painting for her.

I know she really likes my interpretations of goddesses and their swirling hair so I did a version of that idea for her. This painting measures 2 feet by 3 feet.

She is overseas at them moment. So now I'm just waiting for her to come back so I can give it to her. I can't wait to see it hanging up in her office or apartment.

Before I could do this painting, I had to go and buy some new canvases and paint cause I don't have any more. While I was there I didn't just come home with some new canvases and paint. I also found near the drain a little black and white kitten.

He was covered in fleas, really dirty, thirsty and tired. After two days with me, he has no more fleas, fluffy fur that smells like flowers and has eaten more food than he has in his whole life. I haven't had a chance to take a picture of him yet. I will do so soon..

But he is not to stay with me. Next week when another friend comes back from London, this new little kitten is to stay with him. I will probably cry when he has to go, but I know he will be looked after well there too...

7 comments:

the Razzler said...

Dear Sasha..

Beautiful painting ... & a heart of gold!! Happy New Year 2009!! :) :)

Val Aziz said...

Hi Sasha..i like ur sense of style and i read ur blog often. Ur saving the homeless kitten is already doing a lot of good than some people i know who only knows how to talk big. Happy New Year n all the good things in life to you.

sensei said...

2008 has been a turbulence year.. why don't you paint something to welcome 2009 :)

Khairuzzaman Mohammad, said...

wow u r such a good painter or artist la. U kat TV3 baca Buletin Utama kan?
Can u do a painting of me..can?

Firewabbit said...

wow ur good at it babe. i love it. why dont u do em' and make an exhibition?

rapheydhillo said...

sasha,
i'm too just adopting a stray kitty a few days ago.. so kesian looking at her shaky & dirty.

msmilo said...

hi Sasha,
just wanna ask ..where did u buy canvas & paint?..my fren of mine wanna get it as present to her bf..

thanks in advance ;)