Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Style with Sasha on www.gua.com.my

Hi everyone!

Finally I can share this with you and I am so excited about it..

Media Prima has just set up a lifetyle web site full of all kinds of online entertainment eg dramas, information, gossip...

And they approached me to be their fashion writer!

As you can imagine, I am very happy for this opportunity.

I'm not going anywhere here, I will stil continue to write on this site. Plenty more stories I haven't done yet.

All of my fashion based postings will now be on that site.

To see it, go to www.gua.com.my , click on lifestyle, then click on blogs, then you will find 'style with sasha'. Click on that and you will find my page!

My posting there at the moment is about shopping in South Africa.

Do stop by, leave comments...

But most of all, thank you so much for your support!

No comments: