Sunday, April 03, 2011

easy style....

I really loved the Jil Sander Spring Summer 2011 collection that showed easy glamour....
simple white t-shirt with a long coloured skirt...


i have had a long emerald green skirt sitting in my wardrobe for the past few years, not too sure how to wear it... now i know!



and on my last visit to Zara, bright colours are everywhere and this jil sander collection and the prada collection from the same season (which i love too!) has inspired a lot of the looks...



so easy glamour is within reach! a simple t-shirt and a long skirt... and stripes with anything.. :)

2 comments:

Wangi74 said...

Im in love with the green one.I should change my wardrobe abit..at the moment i dont why am so crazy with the skinny jeans from zara..i bought 3 pairs at once..and they not much different but so comfy to wear.

Wangi74 said...

Dear Sasha,I just bought a green long skirt like this from Zara.RM275..exactly the same..i just need to find the right top and time to wear it.